The historic Chapter Library holds books and manuscripts of major importance to the history of the Minster. The original library was destroyed in 1645 during the Civil War and was rebuilt through the generosity of Edward Lee of Norwell, and many other benefactors in 1690.
The library will be open from 10.30am to 3pm. There will also be a small themed display.
Please be aware that access to the library is up a steep stairway. We can accommodate a maximum of eight visitors at a time. Children over seven are welcome accompanied by an adult.